- The role of field sales executives is a client-facing role which involves traveling round and holding meetings with clients and potential clients as the representative of a company, its products and services.
- As well as generating as much revenue as possible through sales, field executives manage accounts and maintain client relationships through organizing professional relationship with client.
- The role also involves administering all the paperwork and logistical issues that attend this work. Working both in and out of the office, field sales executives are expected to keep up with the paperwork and meticulous diary-keeping that goes with their accounts.
- This includes keeping track of meetings, future and past, and contact details, sometimes taking appointments, and updating computer databases back in the office, as well as reporting back to their managers.
- Executives are also expected to work closely with the in-house team of tele-sales executives who work in tandem with their field sales counterparts on some accounts.
- Calls, pitches and deals will be monitored by the management, and field sales executives need to ensure that all the business they are involved in is running flawlessly, smoothly, and is impeccably recorded.
- The job tends to operate within normal office hours, but will often include evening or even weekend meetings, or return travel that can impinge on free time.
- Executives can also be expected to work late or overtime in order to hit targets or meet deadlines.
- This expectation is usually rewarded with a reciprocal bonus paid out on a regular basis. The conditions within field sales central offices tend to be of a high standard.
- However, the mental stress that arise from the nature of the work – long hours, frequent travel, and so on – are taken increasingly seriously by employers, and a rise in flexi-time work, or working from home, can be seen as a result of this.
- Post Graduate etc.
- 10:00AM TO 6:00PM (Its a target oriented job so sales executive needs to be flexible with timings)
- Starting from INR.10000.00 to INR 40,000.00 (Including Incentives) per month
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role : Sales / Marketing Executive
+(1) 914 315 2083