Ask4placement India Precautions
In order to operate the Site in an efficient and effective manner and provide users with information on job postings and services that may be of interest to them, Ask4placement India may collect personal information, including contact information (such as an email address), from its users. In addition, this information allows us to provide users with private and secure areas to post and modify their original content on our site (e.g., jobs and CVs). We also automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site and use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve users in general. This information may include the URL that a user has just come from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), the URL a user goes to next (whether this URL is on our Site or not), a user’s computer browser information, and their IP address.
We do not sell our users’ personal information to anyone for any reason if the user has indicated a desire for us to keep the information private. When posting jobs and CVs, our users decide for themselves how much contact information they wish to display (we enable private communication for those who choose to hide this information).
All users should be aware, however, that when they voluntarily display or distribute personal information (such as their email address or CV), that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties for which Ask4placement India is not responsible.
Ask4placement India may also disclose specific user information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Ask4placement India or other users of the Site. In addition, personal information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy of Ask4placement India.
Third-Party Cookies: In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertisers may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
When we present information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Ask4placement, we contact you from time to time about updation of your content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
Ask4placement.com shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1) Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized;
2) Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
3) Contact you to get your opinion on our current products and services or possible new products and/or services that may be offered by us.
4) Send you information on our products, services, special deals, promotions;
5) Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
6) Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
7) Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8) Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9) Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10) Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
11) Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12) Provide customer support and the services you request;
Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
13) Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
14) Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
15) Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
16) Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
17) Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
18) Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
19) Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
20) Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees andthe general public at large;
21) Respond to Claims of third parties;
22) The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
23) Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;